New Book Exposes How Activist Public School Teachers Force-Feed Left-Wing Political Propaganda to Students
"For defenders of freedom, Kyle Olson's book is a vital necessity to read and absorb. It sets a challenge before us all: To change public education so that it is truly American in its values." --Best-selling Author and Fox News analyst Dick Morris
- A preschool teacher who tells her students about the recent union protests in Madison, Wisconsin, and uses the words strike, collective bargaining and negotiate as part of a vocabulary lesson.
- The Maryland Board of Education that requires every graduate to "make decisions" demonstrating they are "environmentally literate."
- The thousands of schools that show students "The Story of Stuff" - a video created by a Green Peace activist that urges the end of America's "current" economic model, while making the case for socialism.
- Lesson plans published by the United Nations that teach students to find "the means for constructing a more sensible and just world community," as well as introducing "the law of the sea" concept - whereby the U.N. regulates the oceans and national sovereignty goes out the window.
- Social justice activists who use math lessons to push propaganda about war spending, incarceration rates and AIDS spending.