Tuesday, December 18, 2018
How He is Charming, Seducing, and Devouring Us
By Jamie Glazov
There is a war being waged on America and the West. The aggressors? Islamic Supremacists. Their method? Duplicating the sinister methodology of psychopaths who routinely charm, seduce, capture, and devour their prey. Front Page Magazine editor, Jamie Glazov's new book, Jihadist Psychopath: How He is Charming, Seducing, and Devouring Us reveals every element of the formula by which the psychopath subjugates his victim, the Islamic Supremacist likewise uses to ensnare and subjugate non-Muslims. And in the same way that the victim of the psychopath is complicit in his own destruction, Western civilization is now embracing and enabling its own conquest and consumption.
Since 9/11, we have witnessed the Left’s transparent solidarity with our Jihadist enemy. Because the Left controls our culture, a clear surrender to Islamic Supremacism is now taking place in the West - a catastrophic turn of events that shifted into high gear under the Obama administration. Jihadist Psychopath focuses on our voluntary suicide in the face of the enemy’s onslaught, uncovering its root cause through a groundbreaking and original perspective and offering a brand new lens through which we can more accurately understand the terror war. Jihadist Psychopath unveils the harrowing world of psychopathy and demonstrates how Islamic Supremacism is charming and devouring Western civilization just as an individual psychopath would hunt their prey.
Jihadist Psychopath reveals:
· How Islamic Supremacists duplicate the sinister methodology of psychopaths who routinely charm, seduce, capture, and devour their prey;
· Why Western civilization is now embracing and enabling its own conquest;
· Why the Left is enabling our Jihadist enemy;
· Why leftist feminists turn their backs on Muslim women and girls suffering under Islamic gender apartheid;
· How President Trump is a providential “Godsend” for America - and is pushing back the Jihadist Psychopath;
· The amazing story of how the U.S. government hired radical Muslims to work at the State Department, the CIA and DIA and more;
· The Jihadist Psychopath’s totalitarian plantation in the West – and how you can escape it; and
· How we can change the counter-Jihad paradigm and break the West out of its suicide death spiral.
Jihadist Psychopath tells us how Islamic Supremacism has influenced Western culture; how the Western media contributed to this Islamic influence; and why sympathy continues to grow in the West for these Islamic militants. Glazov reveals ways in which we can prevent the growing influence of Islamic Supremacism. Endorsed by Dennis Prager, John Bolton, Steven Emerson and Geert Wilders, Jamie Glazov's Jihadist Psychopath is a warning for Americans that radical Muslims are totally dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization.
About the Author: Jamie Glazov holds a Ph.D. in History with a specialty in Russian, U.S. and Canadian foreign policy. He is the editor of Frontpage Magazine, the author of United in Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror, and the host of the web TV show The Glazov Gang.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 7:30 AM
Monday, December 10, 2018
SILENT NO MORE
How I Became a Political Prisoner of Mueller’s “Witch Hunt”
In Silent No More: How I Became a Political Prisoner of Mueller’s “Witch Hunt,” due to be released early in 2019, New York Times bestselling author of Killing the Deep State Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. meticulously details the psychological torment he has been subjected to in what the media has simply called, “The Mueller Investigation.” This book documents the fight for his very freedom and is evidence that every American should beware of the government.
In Silent No More, you'll learn about:
· The criminal and ethics complaint Dr. Corsi has filed against Robert Mueller;
· The political criminals who are running the DOJ and Mueller's prosecution and how they're mistreating witnesses and violating rules;
· The plea deal offered to Dr. Corsi;
· The lies the prosecutor wanted Dr. Corsi to plea to in order to get his source at Wikileaks;
· Dr. Corsi's interaction with Roger Stone and what it means to his case;
· How the prosecutors ridiculed and grilled Dr. Corsi for the past year; and
· The forgotten e-mails that could put Dr. Corsi in jail for the rest of his life.
Early in 2018, Dr. Corsi was subpoenaed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller concerning information about Trump associate Roger Stone’s alleged dealings with WikiLeaks and hacker Guccifer 2.0 during the 2016 election. Mueller later offered Dr. Corsi a deal to plea on one count of perjury. Dr. Corsi refused the plea deal out of hand, telling CNN, “They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie.”
In an FBI closed conference room with no windows, Dr. Corsi was grilled for hours upon hours with detailed questioning about events that occurred in 2016. Dr. Corsi’s inquisition was comparable to those of the Gestapo or KGB, designed to break even the most cooperating witness. Over a period of two months, three of Mueller’s top prosecutors and an army of FBI agents - up to nine government officials at a time - questioned Dr. Corsi with his attorney, David Gray.
Throughout this harrowing ordeal, Dr. Corsi handed over his personal computers, his cell phone, all of his e-mail accounts, his Twitter account, and his Google account. Finding no “smoking gun,” Mueller’s prosecutors blew up the meetings. Dr. Corsi refused to lie to the prosecutors to give them the ammunition they needed to prosecute Roger Stone; and, as a result, he was told he would be charged with a criminal offense for lying to the FBI and the Special Prosecutor. At seventy-two years of age, this caused Dr. Corsi extreme mental anguish, imagining that he may never see his family again as a free man.
Rather than conducting an honest investigation, Robert Mueller’s special prosecutors reinforced a prefabricated narrative aiming to charge President Trump with treason. Silent No More exposes the inner workings of this governmental escapade and clearly demonstrates why Mueller has no case against the President. Dr. Corsi creates a compelling case indicating that the entire matter is an investigation in search of a crime - to force lying testimony from witnesses if that’s what it takes to achieve Deep State political objectives.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Jerome R. Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Political Science in 1972. He is an investigative journalist and senior staff writer for several conservative websites. Corsi is the author of six New York Times bestsellers including the #1 bestsellers Unfit for Command and The Obama Nation. He has been a frequent guest on major networks, including Fox News, Newsmax, and CNN.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 7:24 PM
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
The University We Need:
Reforming American Higher Education
By Warren Treadgold
Though many people know that American universities now offer an inadequate and incoherent education from a leftist viewpoint that excludes moderate and conservative ideas, few people understand how much this matters, how it happened, how bad it is, or what can be done about it. In The University We Need, Professor Warren Treadgold shows the crucial role of universities in American culture and politics, the causes of their decline in administrative bloat and inept academic hiring, the effects of the decline on teaching and research, and some possible ways of reversing the downward trend.
In The University We Need, you’ll learn:
· How conservative think tanks and journals have developed a wider range of ideas on trade, immigration, taxation, foreign policy, and other issues than leftists will tolerate on campus;
· How black, gay and feminist studies are sacrosanct, while Shakespeare and the American Revolution are mentioned, if at all, in courses on women and slavery as examples of sexism and racism;
· That every year many more professors with conservative or moderate views retire than are hired;
· That campus leftists, with strong support within the Democratic Party, still insist on the prevalence of racism, sexism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia in America;
· That American college degrees have never cost more and never meant less;
· That colleges keep expanding their use of badly paid adjunct professors hired after only a perfunctory look at their credentials;
· That nearly half of college students seem to be studying very little and learning very little - surely not enough to be worth anyone’s spending $100,000 or more for it;
· About the vague but powerful ideology that dominates American campuses today - how “socialism” fails to capture much of what this ideology is about;
· How “inclusivity” and “diversity” are favorite terms on campus, but they call for a striking amount of exclusion and uniformity;
· How the dominant doctrine has become that oppressive groups like whites, men, and heterosexuals cannot possibly understand the oppression endured by the oppressed groups;
· That many professors give good grades for little or no work; the majority of students will do the least work for which they think they c an get an acceptable grade;
· How online education has failed to take the academic world by storm so far, and will probably fail to dominate it in the future, except perhaps as a low-quality substitute for low-quality courses;
· How abolishing tenure, often suggested as a solution to the problems of universities, would probably make those problems worse; and much more...
Prof. Treadgold explains that one suggested reform, the abolition of tenure, would further increase the power of administrators, further decrease the quality of professors, and make universities even more doctrinaire and intolerant. Instead, he proposes federal legislation to monitor the quality and honesty of professors and to limit spending on administration to no more than 20 percent of university budgets (Harvard now spends 40 percent).
Finally, Prof. Treadgold offers a specific proposal for the founding of a new leading university that could seriously challenge the dominance of Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, and Berkeley and attract conservative and moderate faculty and students now isolated in universities and colleges that are either leftist or mediocre. While agreeing with conservative critics that universities are in severe crisis, Treadgold believes that the universities’ problems largely transcend ideology and have grown worse partly because disputants on both sides of the academic debate have misunderstood the methods and goals of higher education.
“The acclaimed scholar of Byzantine culture and history Warren Treadgold offers a concise dissection of the pathologies of the modern university, from administrative bloat and record student debt to political intolerance and a therapeutic curriculum. But he offers more than the usual condemnations of the politicized campus, by systematically explaining how pernicious ideas ripple throughout society, politics, culture, and the economy - and what can be done to restore the integrity of higher education. A learned diagnosis by a scholar who knows the contemporary campus agenda inside out, and how to counter it.”
--Victor Davis Hanson, the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, author of The Second World Wars
“Warren Treadgold has spent a lifetime in the academy and now gives us the book of a lifetime about how to rescue it.” --John Podhoretz, Editor, Commentary Magazine
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 11:27 AM
Monday, October 1, 2018
‘Dummycrats’ Starring Social Media Stars Diamond and Silk Will Debut in Movie Theaters Nationwide for a Special One-Night Event This Month
The Documentary Screening Will Include a Q&A
and Introduction from the Social Media Sensations
This month, Fathom Events is bringing Diamond and Silk to the big screen for a one-night screening of their new documentary Dummycrats on October 15. The film chronicles the duo as they go on a journey for truth, confronting the political antics of the left to get answers the American people deserve – as only Diamond and Silk can.
Dummycrats documents Diamond and Silk’s journey across America to reveal the hypocrisy of big government-loving politicians on the left. With their boots on the ground, Diamond and Silk scour California in search of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi. Unable to find the answers the American people need, the ladies travel to D.C. They send Kyle Olson of The American Mirror (often featured on Drudge) to El Paso to uncover the dangers that come with open borders to reveal how the Democrats put the interests of lawbreakers above those of American citizens.
“We are excited to bring two of social media’s most-talked-about voices to the big screen for the first time ever,” said Fathom Events CEO Ray Nutt. “This one-night event will give Diamond and Silk fans a deeper look at the humor and fearlessness that propelled them into the spotlight.”
Fathom Events presents Dummycrats in more than 800 select movie theaters in the U.S. on October 15 at 8:00pm ET, through Fathom’s Digital Broadcast Network (DBN). For a complete list of theater locations, visit the Fathom Events website (theaters and participants are subject to change). Tickets for Dummycrats can be purchased at FathomEvents.com and participating theater box offices.
ABOUT Diamond and Silk: Diamond and Silk are biological sisters from North Carolina standing with the silent majority. They are voicing their opinions about media bias, political babble, and repetitive political tactics that they feel the average American is tired of being subjected to. Diamond and Silk are public figures and speakers, Internet sensations, radio and TV personalities... and President Trump's most outspoken and loyal supporters.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 9:47 AM
Monday, September 10, 2018
Fmr. NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik Releases 9/11 Novel
As the police commissioner of New York City on September 11, 2001, Bernard Kerik was at Ground Zero before the second plane hit the World Trade Center. Amidst the rubble and horror, he stood firm as a leader for his department and as an example of courage and resilience for the nation. In his fiction debut, The Grave Above the Grave, art imitates life as Kerik unfolds a chilling scenario: the looming threat of another masterfully orchestrated attack on America from a network of radical Islamic terrorists.
The Grave Above the Grave is a gripping tale of how the NYPD and federal authorities may stop the next 9/11. The book has gotten some great reviews, including from Brad Thor and Sylvester Stallone. On the anniversary of 9/11, Bernie would make a great guest on your show to talk about the current terror situation, Pres. Trump’s policies and, of course, his new book.
In The Grave Above the Grave, our hero, NYPD Police Commissioner Rick Raymond, still remembers rushing toward the towers on 9/11, fueled by determination and his duty as commander of the 1st Precinct in Lower Manhattan. He still feels his heart stop at the realization that his wife was on the flight that went down in Shanksville, PA. Now, as police commissioner, he remains committed to protecting the world’s greatest city. But as he’s learned over the eighteen months since his appointment, the job demands balancing law enforcement with playing politics with the mayor... and managing the press.
The plot heats up with a dreaded call: two cops shot, one dead, in Times Square. According to a half-dozen witnesses, the shooter screamed as he opened fire, “Allahu Akbar! God is great!” Leading the chase with his elite team along for the ride, Raymond takes out the suspect with a formidable weapon: his Suburban. Rather than hailed as a hero, the commissioner gets slapped with a Grand Jury investigation, aggravated by an ambitious reporter’s headline: Police Road Rage? While Raymond waits and fumes, investigators find evidence of the dead suspect’s link to something larger and darker than an isolated cop killing spree.
The Grave Above the Grave follows Commissioner Raymond from a search for a connection inside the NYPD into the jolting discovery of organized international terrorist cells. Planned attacks cover a span from Rockefeller Center to Las Vegas. Then, the terrorists target the Commissioner in a way that’s ruthless - and personal. True to his nickname, "the Eagle," Raymond swoops in - with a vengeance. Along with his team and an exceptionally devoted female FBI agent, his allies include a former adversary: a relentless investigative reporter.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Bernard Kerik served as the 40th police commissioner of New York City from August 21 to December 31, 2001. Prior to his appointment, he was commissioner of the Department of Corrections, following eight years of service, both uniformed and plainclothes detective, with the New York Police Department. A recipient of the prestigious NYPD Medal of Valor, he is the author of New York Times bestselling memoir The Lost Son: A Life in Pursuit of Justice. A law enforcement insider and frequent media commentator on breaking news, Bernard Kerik has created a suspense-packed thriller that’s timely and terrifyingly real.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 6:38 PM
By Brigitte Gabriel
On that fateful day in 2001, America came together as one united people - not as Republicans, Democrats or Libertarians, but as Americans. Fast forward to 2018... The flag that once flew on every street corner is now considered a hate symbol on college campuses. Athletes who used to break out in tears of pride during the national anthem are now kneeling in protest. Patriotism is seen as hateful. Freedom of speech is being eliminated by the tyranny of tolerance, and police are being targeted by criminals while the mainstream media victimizes the killers.
New York Times best-selling author and Chairman of ACT For America, Brigitte Gabriel has written an important new book, RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom, which is a dire warning to America. In RISE, Brigitte discusses the dangers America is facing today from enemies foreign and domestic; she focuses on these key points and offers solutions to these American problems:
National Security: Of all agencies created after 9/11, the TSA is the one agency that almost all Americans will interact with at some point. Despite their $7.5 billion annual budget, TSA has a whopping 95% failure rate in detecting weapons and fake explosives during airport screening. TSA is now using 793 useless full-body scanners at 157 airports as a part of their continued "We've got you covered" theatre. “The war on terror" has cost every single American approximately $24,000 - that's almost $100,000 for a family of four. If you would have invested that money in a safe S&P 500 index with a conservative 8% return and the power of compounded interest, you would have amassed nearly half a million dollars.
Immigration: [All aspects of immigration - illegal, chain migration and refugee resettlement.] We not only have immigrants we cannot vet, we are lowering our standards to accommodate Third World people who are not assimilating. Dangerous diseases are rising nationwide. As an example, Tuberculosis is exploding in 16 states, the top four being CA, TX, FL and CA with over 500 cases each and most of them are drug resistant. The city of Denver passed an ordinance in 2017 reducing the penalty for public defecation which is a deportable crime. Since Denver has a larger illegal alien population than San Francisco and Philadelphia, the city wanted to make sure to protect its illegals by lowering American standards.
The Leftist-Islamist Coalition: Leftists have been colluding with Islamists on everything from cutting human intelligence to monitoring mosques and blocking the training of counter terrorism agents on signs of Islamic radicalism and smearing their enemies with accusations of "Islamophobia." There are many examples of these relationships such as the one between the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the ACLU; Linda Sarsour, the co-chair of the Women's March, and Planned Parenthood among many others.
The Lamestream Media and Soros: George Soros has spent more than $48 million dollars funding mainstream media outlets since 2003. Soros' tentacles have engulfed more than thirty top mainstream news outlets such as NBC, ABC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Associated Press and others while stretching even further into so-called "media watchdogs."
Out on Sept. 11, RISE contains Gabriel’s most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning, but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 3:20 PM
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Brigitte Gabriel Debuts New Book ‘RISE’ on 9/11 - Reveals Risks to Americans’ Very Way of Life
RISE Warns of the Imminent Threat to America and Western Civilization and Reveals Ever-Widening Plots to Destroy Freedom, National Security and Our Very Sovereignty
"You never really own freedom, you only preserve it for the next generation," says New York Times best-selling author and terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel in her new book, RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom. RISE is a book that will arm Americans with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight our enemies who undermine our nation at every level of society. RISE will motivate readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America’s endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
In RISE, you will learn:
· what illegal immigration, including the resettlement of refugees, has done to our country including the proliferation of diseases that were once eradicated from America;
· about the failure rate of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - of all the organizations that were created since 9/11 as a part of the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA is by far the biggest waste of money and has a failure rate of 95% according to authorities;
· that America’s foreign-born population has quadrupled - according to Pew research, immigrants and their descendants account for 72 million in population growth between 1965 and 2015. If this trend continues, immigrants and their descendants are projected to account for 88% of the U.S. population growth by 2065. America is actively being transformed before our very eyes;
· that Soros and his tentacles have engulfed more than 30 top mainstream news outlets such as NBC, ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and others, while stretching even further via so-called “media watchdogs;”
· about “the leftist Islamists coalition” - the working together of those who hate America from radical Islamists such as Linda Sarsour and leftist organizations such as Planned Parenthood, the ACLU and the SPLC. They are working together to destroy and sabotage the America we believe in;
· about the monopoly of leftist organizations such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and the part they play in the death of free speech which is dedicated to the destruction of our most cherished freedoms;
· the SPLC and the business of fake hate and their attempt to demonize anyone and everyone who does not subscribe to their idea of what is approved speech;
· the brainwashing of our children in schools starting from elementary all the way up to college and how we have ended up with this generation of ungrateful Americans who are actively working to destroy America to turn it into a socialist fascist country;
· ...and so much more!
In RISE, Brigitte Gabriel tells her personal story, journeying from war-torn Lebanon to America, and noting the similarities between what happened to Lebanon and what is happening to western countries that are taking in unvetted refugees and, thereby, transforming the very fabric of their society. Issuing a bold wake-up call to America, Gabriel reveals the people, organizations, and forces at work to dismantle our Judeo-Christian values and freedoms, destabilize and threaten our national security, and radically redefine our very way of life.
RISE will empower you by:
· Providing a plan for preserving your values and freedoms before it's too late;
· Educating you on how to identify behaviors and ideas that could threaten the local community and ultimately national security;
· Motivating you to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve our endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedoms; and
· Helping you understand what you can do to fight the forces that aim to undermine our nation.
In the 10 years since her groundbreaking first book took the world by storm, Gabriel has boldly faced death threats from terrorists, condemnation from critics and attacks from the “PC Police,” yet she refuses to back down.
Out on Sept. 11, RISE will reveal alarming evidence to open readers’ eyes regarding the imminent threat and ever-widening plot to destroy long-enjoyed freedoms and national security. RISE contains Gabriel’s most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
This book is critical to your family and your personal freedom. Will you sit back and watch the greatest country our world has ever known slowly fade away? Or will you RISE?
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 9:24 AM
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Contempt: A Memoir
of the Clinton Investigation
By Ken Starr
CONTEMPT: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation by independent counsel, Ken Starr is the long-awaited memoir of the “Starr Report” - the explosive investigation of the Clintons in the ‘90s.
You could fill a library with books about the scandals of the Clinton administration, which eventually led to President Clinton's impeachment by the House of Representatives. Bill and Hillary Clinton have told their version of events, as have various journalists and participants. Whenever liberals recall those years, they usually depict independent counsel Ken Starr as an out-of-control, politically driven prosecutor.
But as a New York Times columnist asked in 2017, "What if Ken Starr was right?" What if the popular media in the 1990s completely misunderstood Starr's motives, his tactics, and his ultimate goal: to ensure that no one, especially not the president of the United States, is above the law?
Starr - the man at the eye of the hurricane - has kept his unique perspective to himself for two full decades. In this long-awaited memoir, he finally sheds light on everything he couldn't tell us during the Clinton years, even in his carefully detailed "Starr Report" of September 1998.
CONTEMPT puts you, the reader, into the shoes of Starr and his team as they tackle the many scandals of that era, from Whitewater to Vince Foster's death to Travelgate to Monica Lewinsky. Starr explains in vivid detail how all those scandals shared a common thread: the Clintons' contempt for our system of justice.
This book proves that Bill and Hillary Clinton weren't victims of a so-called "vast right-wing conspiracy." They played fast and loose with the law and abused their powers and privileges. With the perspective we've all gained over the past two decades, Starr's story and insights are more relevant than ever.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kenneth W. Starr served as independent counsel, investigating the Clinton Administration, from 1994 to 1999. He was Time's co-person of the year (with President Clinton) in 1998. His distinguished legal career also includes stints as solicitor general under George H.W. Bush, as a federal court of appeals judge, and as a clerk to former Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 8:43 AM