Thursday, August 16, 2018
Brigitte Gabriel Debuts New Book ‘RISE’ on 9/11 - Reveals Risks to Americans’ Very Way of Life
RISE Warns of the Imminent Threat to America and Western Civilization and Reveals Ever-Widening Plots to Destroy Freedom, National Security and Our Very Sovereignty
"You never really own freedom, you only preserve it for the next generation," says New York Times best-selling author and terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel in her new book, RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom. RISE is a book that will arm Americans with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight our enemies who undermine our nation at every level of society. RISE will motivate readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America’s endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
In RISE, you will learn:
· what illegal immigration, including the resettlement of refugees, has done to our country including the proliferation of diseases that were once eradicated from America;
· about the failure rate of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - of all the organizations that were created since 9/11 as a part of the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA is by far the biggest waste of money and has a failure rate of 95% according to authorities;
· that America’s foreign-born population has quadrupled - according to Pew research, immigrants and their descendants account for 72 million in population growth between 1965 and 2015. If this trend continues, immigrants and their descendants are projected to account for 88% of the U.S. population growth by 2065. America is actively being transformed before our very eyes;
· that Soros and his tentacles have engulfed more than 30 top mainstream news outlets such as NBC, ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and others, while stretching even further via so-called “media watchdogs;”
· about “the leftist Islamists coalition” - the working together of those who hate America from radical Islamists such as Linda Sarsour and leftist organizations such as Planned Parenthood, the ACLU and the SPLC. They are working together to destroy and sabotage the America we believe in;
· about the monopoly of leftist organizations such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and the part they play in the death of free speech which is dedicated to the destruction of our most cherished freedoms;
· the SPLC and the business of fake hate and their attempt to demonize anyone and everyone who does not subscribe to their idea of what is approved speech;
· the brainwashing of our children in schools starting from elementary all the way up to college and how we have ended up with this generation of ungrateful Americans who are actively working to destroy America to turn it into a socialist fascist country;
· ...and so much more!
In RISE, Brigitte Gabriel tells her personal story, journeying from war-torn Lebanon to America, and noting the similarities between what happened to Lebanon and what is happening to western countries that are taking in unvetted refugees and, thereby, transforming the very fabric of their society. Issuing a bold wake-up call to America, Gabriel reveals the people, organizations, and forces at work to dismantle our Judeo-Christian values and freedoms, destabilize and threaten our national security, and radically redefine our very way of life.
RISE will empower you by:
· Providing a plan for preserving your values and freedoms before it's too late;
· Educating you on how to identify behaviors and ideas that could threaten the local community and ultimately national security;
· Motivating you to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve our endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedoms; and
· Helping you understand what you can do to fight the forces that aim to undermine our nation.
In the 10 years since her groundbreaking first book took the world by storm, Gabriel has boldly faced death threats from terrorists, condemnation from critics and attacks from the “PC Police,” yet she refuses to back down.
Out on Sept. 11, RISE will reveal alarming evidence to open readers’ eyes regarding the imminent threat and ever-widening plot to destroy long-enjoyed freedoms and national security. RISE contains Gabriel’s most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
This book is critical to your family and your personal freedom. Will you sit back and watch the greatest country our world has ever known slowly fade away? Or will you RISE?
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 9:24 AM
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Contempt: A Memoir
of the Clinton Investigation
By Ken Starr
CONTEMPT: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation by independent counsel, Ken Starr is the long-awaited memoir of the “Starr Report” - the explosive investigation of the Clintons in the ‘90s.
You could fill a library with books about the scandals of the Clinton administration, which eventually led to President Clinton's impeachment by the House of Representatives. Bill and Hillary Clinton have told their version of events, as have various journalists and participants. Whenever liberals recall those years, they usually depict independent counsel Ken Starr as an out-of-control, politically driven prosecutor.
But as a New York Times columnist asked in 2017, "What if Ken Starr was right?" What if the popular media in the 1990s completely misunderstood Starr's motives, his tactics, and his ultimate goal: to ensure that no one, especially not the president of the United States, is above the law?
Starr - the man at the eye of the hurricane - has kept his unique perspective to himself for two full decades. In this long-awaited memoir, he finally sheds light on everything he couldn't tell us during the Clinton years, even in his carefully detailed "Starr Report" of September 1998.
CONTEMPT puts you, the reader, into the shoes of Starr and his team as they tackle the many scandals of that era, from Whitewater to Vince Foster's death to Travelgate to Monica Lewinsky. Starr explains in vivid detail how all those scandals shared a common thread: the Clintons' contempt for our system of justice.
This book proves that Bill and Hillary Clinton weren't victims of a so-called "vast right-wing conspiracy." They played fast and loose with the law and abused their powers and privileges. With the perspective we've all gained over the past two decades, Starr's story and insights are more relevant than ever.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kenneth W. Starr served as independent counsel, investigating the Clinton Administration, from 1994 to 1999. He was Time's co-person of the year (with President Clinton) in 1998. His distinguished legal career also includes stints as solicitor general under George H.W. Bush, as a federal court of appeals judge, and as a clerk to former Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 8:43 AM