AM I CRAZY?
AN UNAPOLOGETIC PATRIOT TAKES ON THE INSANITY OF TODAY'S WOKE WORLD
By Chad Prather
Life is too short for taking yourself too seriously!
Most of us are born into this world kicking and screaming, but Chad Prather most certainly came out laughing. From comedian, musician, and armchair philosopher Chad Prather's AM I CRAZY? An Unapologetic Patriot Takes on the Insanity of Today's Woke World is a politically incorrect look at the crazy patterns of life in America: love and marriage, parenting, the personalities who steal our attention, and the random hodgepodge of demented drama that's being paraded as normal behavior.
Chad Prather, "a modern-day Will Rogers," is just your friendly neighborhood cowboy philosopher, gazing into the sweet tea leaves at the bottom of his cowboy hat, pondering a most fundamental question: "Am I crazy? Or is the world crazy?" Chad finds life amusing, baffling, sometimes heartwarming, and downright interesting, and wants to share personal stories and witty observations on the hasty growth of insanity within the folds of society and inspire critical thinking about the state of our modern culture.
In this series of humorous essays - reminiscent of the rants he is famous for delivering from his truck in Texas - Chad takes on all the problems he has with the modern age, and also talks about some of the problems that we have with each other, such as:
· What are some of the basic things you need to know if you're going to survive marriage and parenthood?
· Whatever happened to decency, hard work and a sharing of the basic values that made America great in the first place?
· When did it become unfashionable to believe in God, to go to church on Sunday or to send our "thoughts and prayers" to those having a difficult time?
· When did it become child abuse to spank your kids?
· When is social media going to finally stop messing around and just bring the full-on possession?
· Why is it that as we march further and further along the road of progress - growing our collective knowledge and technological means of dealing with life along the way - we seem to be regressing socially at an equally break-neck pace?
AM I CRAZY? includes Chad's rants on politics ("We are ALL batsh-- crazy"); rants on culture ("Our demented drama"); and rants on marriage, relationships, and family ("It's all a mystery). Join the Chad Prather posse on his journey into the craziness of today's "woke" world. He will probably be coming to a town near you any day now with guitar in hand and his patriotic Texan sense of humor firing on all cylinders.
"CHAD IS A VERBAL CANNON WITH COMMON SENSE." --GLENN BECK
"SUPERNATURALLY ARTICULATE." --TUCKER CARLSON
As Charlie Kirk notes, "It's been said that common sense isn't so common anymore, and that's exactly why the world needs Chad Prather more than ever. He's a throwback to a saner and more fun-loving America. His rants are OUR rants. So, if you're not sure whether to laugh or cry when you turn on the news, read this book and be consoled in knowing these woke radicals have provided Chad with a ton of fodder for some amazing jokes."ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Chad Prather is an unapologetically southern Christian American patriot cowboy, comedian, musician and armchair philosopher. He is the host of BlazeTV's top-rated The Chad Prather Show. He is a singer/songwriter with The Ragamuffins and a touring comedian. For Chad, taking yourself too seriously is the truest form of self-sabotage, and life is too short for that. Chad is running for Governor of Texas in 2022: https://prather2022.com/