With jobs and the economy weighing heavily on the minds of Americans as we all listen to the presidential candidates offering supposed solutions, investing experts and best-selling authors Peter J. Tanous and Jeff Cox present their new book, The 30-Minute Millionaire - a guide to smart investing based on many years of experience - a step-by-step guide to achieving financial success.
Whether you're new to investing or already preparing for retirement, the authors provide practical advice with specific examples, giving you the tools and knowledge you need on your path to becoming financially secure. In this book, you'll learn how to:
- * Build a well-balanced, risk-mitigated portfolio;
- * Achieve consistent returns over the long run through a passive approach;
- * Follow contemporary asset allocation rules and objectives;
- * Maintain discipline and patience in the face of difficult markets;
- * Avoid common, and not-so-common, investing pitfalls;
- * Invest in ETFs, commodities, gold, and other assets;
- * Ignore time-consuming market reports; and
- * Understand the Fed's role in the economy and financial markets.
The authors also give detailed instructions on exactly how much cash you'll need to start (less than you think!) and the best advice from financial gurus on your journey ahead. Stop trying to actively pick stocks, trade in and out of positions, analyze the data only the wonks understand, or time the markets. Get on a simple, true path to financial freedom today with The 30-Minute Millionaire.
"Who better than two keen observers of markets to guide us to successful wealth accumulation in a world flooded with information containing lots of signals and noise. By showing investors how to be a lot smarter about their time allocation, including what to look for and why, this book provides you with important and durable tips and insights."
ABOUT THE AUTHORS: