- How to protect your money, investments and savings in order to survive and thrive amid today's economic crisis;
- 21 income streams you can create now... and in retirement;
- Specific ways to inflation-proof your investments against a collapsing U.S. dollar;
- What Americans need to know about the Federal Reserve System (and how they can profit from it);
- How to create a diversified six-month liquid savings reserve that uses stable foreign currencies and precious metals; and
- The '5 Levels of Financial Freedom' that Jerry has personally used to build true wealth and create complete financial security.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
BANKRUPTCY of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
America is on the verge of disaster at $16 TRILLION IN DEBT... and over $120 trillion in future unfunded obligations!
It's no secret that the U.S. national debt is in the tens of trillions. But did you know that America also has future unfunded obligations of over $118 trillion? Unfortunately, America's politicians have no plan to solve our mounting fiscal and monetary crisis. But you don't have to watch this crisis unfold in fear of your own financial future. The time for debate is over... It's time to prepare!
In his latest edition of BANKRUPTCY of Our Nation, world renowned economist Jerry Robinson offers you the ultimate financial survival guide - "a provocative and mind-opening analysis of what went wrong with our economy and a bold strategy for coping with the future." You will learn:
In BANKRUPTCY of Our Nation, you will learn about the rise and fall of the U.S. dollar, an out of control Federal Reserve, why inflation is coming, and much more! Get the information and strategies you must know now to protect your family and your finances. This book will show you how to become a better investor and create multiple streams of income in order to survive the economic crisis.
About the Author: Jerry Robinson, economist, columnist, and radio host, is featured weekly on Worldnetdaily.com, quoted by USA Today, has appeared on Fox News, and has written columns for Townhall and FinancialSense. Host of Follow the Money Weekly, Jerry deciphers top economic and financial news on his radio show as well as in his popular newsletter, Follow the Money Quarterly. [more...]
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 6:23 AM