In his bestselling book, The Professors, David Horowitz revealed the 101 most dangerous academics in America. Now, with Jacob Laksin, Horowitz is back with ONE-PARTY CLASSROOM: How Radical Professors at America's Top Colleges Indoctrinate Students and Undermine Our Democracy in which he reveals the top twelve of the worst colleges and universities in the country. Each chapter is dedicated to one of the "Dirty Dozen," and Horowitz and Laksin name names, single out professors, and include 150 of the worst courses offered by these schools. Backed with data from a multiyear, never-before-published study, ONE-PARTY CLASSROOM exposes the shocking degree to which the nation's classrooms have been turned into political propaganda mills.
The "Dirty Dozen" are:
· Duke University "White Devils" (Durham, North Carolina)
· University of Colorado "Ward Churchill U" (Boulder, Colorado)
· Columbia University "Uptown Madrassa" (New York, New York)
· Penn State University "Breaking the Rules" (State College, Pennsylvania)
· University of Texas "Radical Degrees" (Austin, Texas)
· University of Arizona "Ideology Under the Sun" (Tucson, Arizona)
· Arizona State University "School of Inverted Values" (Tempe, Arizona)
· Temple University "Temple of Conformity" (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
· Miami University "Mobilize U" (Oxford, Ohio)
· University of Missouri "Politically Correct U" (Columbia, Missouri)
· University of Southern California "Trojan Radicalism" (Los Angeles, California)
· University of California "The Worse School in America" (Santa Cruz, California)
Never before has anyone undertaken a comprehensive investigation of what America's college instructors actually say when they are teaching their students. ONE-PARTY CLASSROOM is a disturbing look at course catalogs, syllabi, reading lists, professors' biographies, and more, that uncovers an attempt to impose a political orthodoxy that threatens academic freedom by telling students what to think instead of teaching them how to think. Watch David on TV.
What is Trump’s Secret Sauce?
2 hours ago