- Why our nation faces imminent collapse, whether it can be stopped, and how much time we have left before the collapse will occur.
- Why politicians are not concerned about fixing our problems in America.
- Why the Obama administration believes that he and a select few should make critical decisions for you as citizens, such as your children's education, where you live, what your lifestyle will be, how much money you'll make, who will get healthcare and live or who will die.
- Why the tyranny of this administration is the worst kind of tyranny we could face.
- Who Saul Alinsky was and what he has to do with today's politics.
- Why a Hillary Clinton presidency would be no different than an Obama presidency.
- What progressivism is and why it affects the life of every American.
- The real truth about the Tea Party and its effect on the presidential election.
- Why the government wants more of your money every year and how to stop it once and for all.
- What the difference is between someone in a leadership position and a true leader - and how to make the best choice on Election Day.
- Why Thomas Jefferson's statement that a nation cannot be ignorant and free applies to America today.
- Why our current economic crisis is about to set our standard of living back farther than anyone can imagine - possibly to that of pre-Great Depression era or even 19th century standards.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
NEW BOOK: Solutions to Restore America
HOW TO HALT
America's Imminent Collapse
And Return to the American Dream
And Why it Must Start with the 2012 Elections
By Doug Johnson
In his new book, NO TOMORROWS: How to Halt America's Imminent Collapse and Return to the American Dream - And Why it Must Start with the 2012 Elections, Doug Johnson takes a serious look at what's wrong with America, identifies the core problems that must be solved, and shows us how to fix them.
With the recent victory in Wisconsin, it is now obvious that America could be heading into an entirely different direction (the new definition of "hope and change"); however, Johnson believes that America's future will be determined by whether we are able to solve our debt problems and fix the economy.
Observing the results in the recall election in Wisconsin, tried and true Americans have been given a glimmer of hope that Americans are still able to elect leaders who can make tough decisions in order to get our fiscal houses in order. (Johnson draws a difference between people in leadership positions and what he calls "true leaders.") But will we choose to return to a solid moral foundation by re-embracing the Judeo-Christian values the nation was founded upon?
Doug Johnson has written NO TOMORROWS with two purposes in mind: To clearly define the core problems facing America and identify their solutions, and to help Americans truly understand the crisis we face. In his easy-to-read new book, you will learn:
But there is hope! NO TOMORROWS clearly illustrates exactly how we are able to turn America around for the sake of our future and the future of our children.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Often referred to as "the Nostradamus of political commentary" for his uncanny accuracy and insight into the political environment, Doug Johnson is a frequent and popular guest on talk shows throughout North America. He is the winner of the 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading Award and his successful business books and business background uniquely qualify him to speak out on what America faces in this time of economic turmoil and instability: simply put, he knows what makes the economy work. His career of over 37 years starting, running and building businesses has taught him what success is all about. Doug's Horse Sense Blog - political commentary from a businessman's perspective - is becoming widely known on the Internet and read daily by radio hosts and producers all over America. Go here for more.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 7:45 AM