Dick Morris's 'Armageddon'
Reveals Hillary Secrets, Trump's Strategy
Set for Release June 28, 2016, Book Now!
Armageddon is the ultimate battle between good and evil. Now, in their powerful and timely new book Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary, authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann reveal a surprising political game plan that could change the outcome of the 2016 elections.
"Make no mistake about it, Trump faces an uphill battle," Dick Morris says. "With a liberal media biased in Hillary's favor, demographic trends favoring younger and ethnic voters - and some Republicans at war with their own nominee - Trump must take a different approach. He can still win and defeat Hillary," Morris argues in Armageddon.
Few know and understand Hillary and Bill Clinton better than Dick Morris. For over 20 years, Dick served as their personal political adviser and trusted confidante. Dick knows their strengths and weakness... and their darkest secrets.
For the first time, he reveals Hillary's secrets in Armageddon - and explains why Trump must ignore the traditional GOP playbook to make her the issue and defeat her once and for all. Morris believes the 2016 election will be the most decisive in history. America can go down the road of socialism, "Obama's third term," or take a path of economic and spiritual resurgence - one that makes us truly great again.
In Armageddon, Dick Morris outline his attack plan on Hillary:
- She is a "compulsive, pathological and serial liar" that must be exposed - he reveals the evidence.
- Hillary lost any claim to "commander-in-chief" after Benghazi - new details show she covered up her role.
- She will once again put America into another needless war.
- She is "obsessively secret and paranoid" - Morris reveals never before known details that show her to be the "controller in chief."
- She is very vulnerable to criminal prosecution right now - and may be the target of impeachment hearings almost from day one of any Hillary presidency.
But Morris says attacks on Hillary alone won't defeat her. Donald Trump needs a masterplan - a grand strategy to avoid the GOP mistakes of 2008 and 2012. Dick Morris gives solid advice to Trump that reveals:
- How Trump can woo 8 million white voters who failed to show up for Romney in 2012;
- Why terrorism may prove to be Trump's ace in the hole - and why he must expose Hillary and Obama's efforts to let terrorists into the U.S.;
- The fact that Obamacare is not a dead issue - and how Trump can use it get low-income voters who have been hurt by this socialist program;
- Why immigrants and union voters may prove to be Trump's biggest allies;
- Hillary's vulnerabilities with China, Iran, Israel and Mexico, and much more; and
- Trump's secret strategy for black voters: he can win a bigger proportion than any Republican using this one issue.
On Tuesday, November 5, 2016, American voters will make a momentous decision. They will decide whether or not this great country will remain a free market, constitutional democracy. The stakes could not be higher. If Hillary Clinton is elected president, it will mean the end of the America we know and love.
In Armageddon, Morris offers a manual on how the forces of good can win this battle. Whether you support or oppose Donald Trump, you need to get this book and share it with friends and family. And Republicans need to stop playing by the old rules of the game. Those rules don't work - they elected Barack Obama twice. Obama has changed America in fundamental ways. Now, in Armageddon, Morris shows Hillary's opponents how they can take advantage of her many vulnerabilities - to elect a president who wants to make America a great nation again.