Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The "Dirty Dozen" are:
· Duke University "White Devils" (Durham, North Carolina)
· University of Colorado "Ward Churchill U" (Boulder, Colorado)
· Columbia University "Uptown Madrassa" (New York, New York)
· Penn State University "Breaking the Rules" (State College, Pennsylvania)
· University of Texas "Radical Degrees" (Austin, Texas)
· University of Arizona "Ideology Under the Sun" (Tucson, Arizona)
· Arizona State University "School of Inverted Values" (Tempe, Arizona)
· Temple University "Temple of Conformity" (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
· Miami University "Mobilize U" (Oxford, Ohio)
· University of Missouri "Politically Correct U" (Columbia, Missouri)
· University of Southern California "Trojan Radicalism" (Los Angeles, California)
· University of California "The Worse School in America" (Santa Cruz, California)
Never before has anyone undertaken a comprehensive investigation of what America's college instructors actually say when they are teaching their students. ONE-PARTY CLASSROOM is a disturbing look at course catalogs, syllabi, reading lists, professors' biographies, and more, that uncovers an attempt to impose a political orthodoxy that threatens academic freedom by telling students what to think instead of teaching them how to think. Watch David on TV.
In his upcoming book, UNITED IN HATE: The Left's Romance with Tyranny and Terror, Dr. Jamie Glazov presents ground-breaking insights into the toxic beliefs and torturously contorted thought processes of the leftists who lust to destroy the very freedoms that allow them to exist.
Glazov explains the Left's love for and deification of totalitarian ideologies, from Marxism to radical Islam, with clarity and candor. In this startling examination, Dr. Glazov at last reveals the vile and morbid impulses that impel so-called "progressives" to embrace not just murderous ideologies such as Marxism and radical Islam, but the systematic elimination of all those standing in the way of their new utopia.
- Why does the leftist believer reach out in solidarity to the most gay-hating, woman-hating and minority-hating force on earth?
- Why does the "progressive" heap adulation upon regimes under which he himself would be annihilated?
- Why do radical feminists, who supposedly care for women's rights, ignore the suffering of millions of women under Islamic gender apartheid?
Call now to schedule an interview with Jamie Glazov to talk about his new book, UNITED IN HATE.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Although he has been president for less than a month, Barack Obama has already:
- frightened Congress into approving the most gargantuan expenditure of taxpayers' money in history,
- nominated multiple tax cheats to high-ranking administration posts,
- overruled America's generals in fighting the war on terror,
- and promised other radical changes to come soon.
What's going on? What happened to "change you can believe in"? In The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values, author Brad O'Leary exposes in shocking detail just how the new president's much-touted agenda of "change" will radically redefine American life and government. Far from "change you can believe in" – Obama's agenda is to uproot traditional American values and culture, and to replace them with the failed, secular, socialist policies of the past. While other books have focused on Obama's past, The Audacity of Deceit boldly zeroes in on the future – on exactly how Obama plans to "change" America. [more...]
Americans have repeatedly been told that the U.S. detention center at Guantanamo Bay - known to the public as Gitmo - is a scene of medieval horrors where innocent farmers and goat-herders swept up in Afghanistan and Iraq have been sequestered, tortured, and abused for years on end without access to legal counsel or basic medical services. Gordon Cucullu, a retired Army Colonel, was so appalled by these reports that he made a series of visits to Gitmo to see for himself - inspecting every corner of the camp and interviewing dozens of personnel from guards and interrogators to cooks and nurses. Inside Gitmo: The True Story Behind the Myths of Guantanamo Bay is the result - a riveting and honest description of a well-run military installation of which Americans deserve to be proud. [more...]
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Audacity sat atop Amazon's election bestseller list and was ranked #1 in its "executive branch" category and #2 in its "current events" category. O'Leary's book also reached #78 on the Barnes & Noble rankings and was #41 on Tower Record and Books bestseller list. O'Leary is also the creator of the Web site http://www.barackobamatest.com/ which had one million visitors in only six weeks during the 2008 election cycle.
Go here to read the original blog.