Monday, September 10, 2018
Fmr. NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik Releases 9/11 Novel
As the police commissioner of New York City on September 11, 2001, Bernard Kerik was at Ground Zero before the second plane hit the World Trade Center. Amidst the rubble and horror, he stood firm as a leader for his department and as an example of courage and resilience for the nation. In his fiction debut, The Grave Above the Grave, art imitates life as Kerik unfolds a chilling scenario: the looming threat of another masterfully orchestrated attack on America from a network of radical Islamic terrorists.
The Grave Above the Grave is a gripping tale of how the NYPD and federal authorities may stop the next 9/11. The book has gotten some great reviews, including from Brad Thor and Sylvester Stallone. On the anniversary of 9/11, Bernie would make a great guest on your show to talk about the current terror situation, Pres. Trump’s policies and, of course, his new book.
In The Grave Above the Grave, our hero, NYPD Police Commissioner Rick Raymond, still remembers rushing toward the towers on 9/11, fueled by determination and his duty as commander of the 1st Precinct in Lower Manhattan. He still feels his heart stop at the realization that his wife was on the flight that went down in Shanksville, PA. Now, as police commissioner, he remains committed to protecting the world’s greatest city. But as he’s learned over the eighteen months since his appointment, the job demands balancing law enforcement with playing politics with the mayor... and managing the press.
The plot heats up with a dreaded call: two cops shot, one dead, in Times Square. According to a half-dozen witnesses, the shooter screamed as he opened fire, “Allahu Akbar! God is great!” Leading the chase with his elite team along for the ride, Raymond takes out the suspect with a formidable weapon: his Suburban. Rather than hailed as a hero, the commissioner gets slapped with a Grand Jury investigation, aggravated by an ambitious reporter’s headline: Police Road Rage? While Raymond waits and fumes, investigators find evidence of the dead suspect’s link to something larger and darker than an isolated cop killing spree.
The Grave Above the Grave follows Commissioner Raymond from a search for a connection inside the NYPD into the jolting discovery of organized international terrorist cells. Planned attacks cover a span from Rockefeller Center to Las Vegas. Then, the terrorists target the Commissioner in a way that’s ruthless - and personal. True to his nickname, "the Eagle," Raymond swoops in - with a vengeance. Along with his team and an exceptionally devoted female FBI agent, his allies include a former adversary: a relentless investigative reporter.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Bernard Kerik served as the 40th police commissioner of New York City from August 21 to December 31, 2001. Prior to his appointment, he was commissioner of the Department of Corrections, following eight years of service, both uniformed and plainclothes detective, with the New York Police Department. A recipient of the prestigious NYPD Medal of Valor, he is the author of New York Times bestselling memoir The Lost Son: A Life in Pursuit of Justice. A law enforcement insider and frequent media commentator on breaking news, Bernard Kerik has created a suspense-packed thriller that’s timely and terrifyingly real.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 6:38 PM
By Brigitte Gabriel
On that fateful day in 2001, America came together as one united people - not as Republicans, Democrats or Libertarians, but as Americans. Fast forward to 2018... The flag that once flew on every street corner is now considered a hate symbol on college campuses. Athletes who used to break out in tears of pride during the national anthem are now kneeling in protest. Patriotism is seen as hateful. Freedom of speech is being eliminated by the tyranny of tolerance, and police are being targeted by criminals while the mainstream media victimizes the killers.
New York Times best-selling author and Chairman of ACT For America, Brigitte Gabriel has written an important new book, RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom, which is a dire warning to America. In RISE, Brigitte discusses the dangers America is facing today from enemies foreign and domestic; she focuses on these key points and offers solutions to these American problems:
National Security: Of all agencies created after 9/11, the TSA is the one agency that almost all Americans will interact with at some point. Despite their $7.5 billion annual budget, TSA has a whopping 95% failure rate in detecting weapons and fake explosives during airport screening. TSA is now using 793 useless full-body scanners at 157 airports as a part of their continued "We've got you covered" theatre. “The war on terror" has cost every single American approximately $24,000 - that's almost $100,000 for a family of four. If you would have invested that money in a safe S&P 500 index with a conservative 8% return and the power of compounded interest, you would have amassed nearly half a million dollars.
Immigration: [All aspects of immigration - illegal, chain migration and refugee resettlement.] We not only have immigrants we cannot vet, we are lowering our standards to accommodate Third World people who are not assimilating. Dangerous diseases are rising nationwide. As an example, Tuberculosis is exploding in 16 states, the top four being CA, TX, FL and CA with over 500 cases each and most of them are drug resistant. The city of Denver passed an ordinance in 2017 reducing the penalty for public defecation which is a deportable crime. Since Denver has a larger illegal alien population than San Francisco and Philadelphia, the city wanted to make sure to protect its illegals by lowering American standards.
The Leftist-Islamist Coalition: Leftists have been colluding with Islamists on everything from cutting human intelligence to monitoring mosques and blocking the training of counter terrorism agents on signs of Islamic radicalism and smearing their enemies with accusations of "Islamophobia." There are many examples of these relationships such as the one between the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the ACLU; Linda Sarsour, the co-chair of the Women's March, and Planned Parenthood among many others.
The Lamestream Media and Soros: George Soros has spent more than $48 million dollars funding mainstream media outlets since 2003. Soros' tentacles have engulfed more than thirty top mainstream news outlets such as NBC, ABC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Associated Press and others while stretching even further into so-called "media watchdogs."
Out on Sept. 11, RISE contains Gabriel’s most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning, but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 3:20 PM
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Brigitte Gabriel Debuts New Book ‘RISE’ on 9/11 - Reveals Risks to Americans’ Very Way of Life
RISE Warns of the Imminent Threat to America and Western Civilization and Reveals Ever-Widening Plots to Destroy Freedom, National Security and Our Very Sovereignty
"You never really own freedom, you only preserve it for the next generation," says New York Times best-selling author and terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel in her new book, RISE: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom. RISE is a book that will arm Americans with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight our enemies who undermine our nation at every level of society. RISE will motivate readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America’s endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
In RISE, you will learn:
· what illegal immigration, including the resettlement of refugees, has done to our country including the proliferation of diseases that were once eradicated from America;
· about the failure rate of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - of all the organizations that were created since 9/11 as a part of the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA is by far the biggest waste of money and has a failure rate of 95% according to authorities;
· that America’s foreign-born population has quadrupled - according to Pew research, immigrants and their descendants account for 72 million in population growth between 1965 and 2015. If this trend continues, immigrants and their descendants are projected to account for 88% of the U.S. population growth by 2065. America is actively being transformed before our very eyes;
· that Soros and his tentacles have engulfed more than 30 top mainstream news outlets such as NBC, ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and others, while stretching even further via so-called “media watchdogs;”
· about “the leftist Islamists coalition” - the working together of those who hate America from radical Islamists such as Linda Sarsour and leftist organizations such as Planned Parenthood, the ACLU and the SPLC. They are working together to destroy and sabotage the America we believe in;
· about the monopoly of leftist organizations such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and the part they play in the death of free speech which is dedicated to the destruction of our most cherished freedoms;
· the SPLC and the business of fake hate and their attempt to demonize anyone and everyone who does not subscribe to their idea of what is approved speech;
· the brainwashing of our children in schools starting from elementary all the way up to college and how we have ended up with this generation of ungrateful Americans who are actively working to destroy America to turn it into a socialist fascist country;
· ...and so much more!
In RISE, Brigitte Gabriel tells her personal story, journeying from war-torn Lebanon to America, and noting the similarities between what happened to Lebanon and what is happening to western countries that are taking in unvetted refugees and, thereby, transforming the very fabric of their society. Issuing a bold wake-up call to America, Gabriel reveals the people, organizations, and forces at work to dismantle our Judeo-Christian values and freedoms, destabilize and threaten our national security, and radically redefine our very way of life.
RISE will empower you by:
· Providing a plan for preserving your values and freedoms before it's too late;
· Educating you on how to identify behaviors and ideas that could threaten the local community and ultimately national security;
· Motivating you to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve our endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedoms; and
· Helping you understand what you can do to fight the forces that aim to undermine our nation.
In the 10 years since her groundbreaking first book took the world by storm, Gabriel has boldly faced death threats from terrorists, condemnation from critics and attacks from the “PC Police,” yet she refuses to back down.
Out on Sept. 11, RISE will reveal alarming evidence to open readers’ eyes regarding the imminent threat and ever-widening plot to destroy long-enjoyed freedoms and national security. RISE contains Gabriel’s most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It’s not only a warning but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
This book is critical to your family and your personal freedom. Will you sit back and watch the greatest country our world has ever known slowly fade away? Or will you RISE?
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 9:24 AM
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Contempt: A Memoir
of the Clinton Investigation
By Ken Starr
CONTEMPT: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation by independent counsel, Ken Starr is the long-awaited memoir of the “Starr Report” - the explosive investigation of the Clintons in the ‘90s.
You could fill a library with books about the scandals of the Clinton administration, which eventually led to President Clinton's impeachment by the House of Representatives. Bill and Hillary Clinton have told their version of events, as have various journalists and participants. Whenever liberals recall those years, they usually depict independent counsel Ken Starr as an out-of-control, politically driven prosecutor.
But as a New York Times columnist asked in 2017, "What if Ken Starr was right?" What if the popular media in the 1990s completely misunderstood Starr's motives, his tactics, and his ultimate goal: to ensure that no one, especially not the president of the United States, is above the law?
Starr - the man at the eye of the hurricane - has kept his unique perspective to himself for two full decades. In this long-awaited memoir, he finally sheds light on everything he couldn't tell us during the Clinton years, even in his carefully detailed "Starr Report" of September 1998.
CONTEMPT puts you, the reader, into the shoes of Starr and his team as they tackle the many scandals of that era, from Whitewater to Vince Foster's death to Travelgate to Monica Lewinsky. Starr explains in vivid detail how all those scandals shared a common thread: the Clintons' contempt for our system of justice.
This book proves that Bill and Hillary Clinton weren't victims of a so-called "vast right-wing conspiracy." They played fast and loose with the law and abused their powers and privileges. With the perspective we've all gained over the past two decades, Starr's story and insights are more relevant than ever.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Kenneth W. Starr served as independent counsel, investigating the Clinton Administration, from 1994 to 1999. He was Time's co-person of the year (with President Clinton) in 1998. His distinguished legal career also includes stints as solicitor general under George H.W. Bush, as a federal court of appeals judge, and as a clerk to former Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 8:43 AM
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
The History of Jihad
From Muhammad to ISIS
It is taken for granted, even among many Washington policymakers, that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion and that Islamic jihad terrorism is something relatively new, a product of the economic and political ferment of the twentieth century. But in The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS, Islamic scholar Robert Spencer proves definitively that Islamic terror is as old as Islam itself, as old as Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, who said “I have been made victorious through terror.”
In The History of Jihad, you’ll learn about:
· The Christian whose personal grudge facilitated the jihad conquest of Spain;
· The emperor of India who treated his non-Muslim subjects with tolerance and kindness - because he had grown disenchanted with Islam;
· The Sultan who commanded the jihad conquest of Cyprus because he had grown fond of Cypriot wine;
· The Christian leader who was hanged outside his cathedral for five days as a warning to other Christians not to resist Islamic rule;
· The Muslim leader who wrote to the Byzantine Emperor, a Christian, demanding that he "renounce this Jesus and convert to the great God whom I serve. If not, how will this Jesus be able to save you from my hands?";
· The caliph who exhorted his governors not to be lenient on the non-Muslims, saying: "The non-Muslims are nothing but dirt. Allah has created them to be partisans of Satan";
· How the Muslim Spain that Obama praised became a center of the Islamic slave trade, where Muslim buyers could purchase non-Muslim sex-slave girls as young as eleven years old, as well as slave boys for sex, or slave boys raised to become slave soldiers;
· The Islamic warrior who fought without mercy against the Hindus in India: "the blood of the infidels flowed so copiously that the stream was discolored";
· The Islamic caliphate that made it a regular practice to seize the children of Christian families, convert them to Islam, and train them as slave soldiers;
· The Muslim reformer who gained a large following among Muslims by personally stoning an accused adulteress to death;
· The little-known story of how America’s first war was a jihad;
· The real story of how the Sphinx lost its nose (no, Napoleon's troops did not shoot it off during target practice);
· The Islamic concept that makes it impossible for believing Muslims ever to accept a State of Israel in any form;
· How Saudi Arabia revived the concept of jihad worldwide;
· Why the ISIS movement gained such broad support from Muslims around the world;
· The domestic and foreign U.S. policies that are based on ignorance of the history of jihad; and
· The two governments that evidence shows aided the 9/11 plot.
Spencer briskly traces the 1,400-year war of Islamic jihadis against the rest of the world, detailing the jihad against Europe, including the 700-year struggle to conquer Constantinople; the jihad in Spain, where non-Muslims fought for another 700 years to get the jihadi invaders out of the country; and the jihad against India, where Muslim warriors and conquerors wrought unparalleled and unfathomable devastation in the name of their religion.
Told in great part in the words of contemporary chroniclers themselves, both Muslim and non-Muslim, The History of Jihad shows that jihad warfare has been a constant of Islam from its very beginnings, and present-day jihad terrorism proceeds along exactly the same ideological and theological foundations as did the great Islamic warrior states and jihad commanders of the past.
The History of Jihad is the first one-volume history of jihad in the English language, and the first book to tell the whole truth about Islam’s bloody history in an age when Islamic jihadis are more assertive in Western countries than they have been for centuries. This book is indispensable to understanding the geopolitical situation of the twenty-first century, and ultimately to formulating strategies to reform Islam and defeat radical terror.
"In this tour de force, Robert Spencer narrates the transformation of the concept of jihad, 'exertion in the path of Allah,' from a rallying cry for the prophet Muhammad's followers into a supreme religious duty and the primary vehicle for the expansion of Islam throughout the ages." --Efraim Karsh, author of Islamic Imperialism: A History
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Robert Spencer is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and author of sixteen books, including The New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 11:42 AM
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Trump vs. The Leviathan
By Chris Buskirk
In Trump vs. The Leviathan by Chris Buskirk, co-author of the best-seller, American Greatness: How Conservatism, Inc. Missed the 2016 Election & What the D.C. Establishment Needs to Learn, Chris shows us how the Trump administration is transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to the American people.
In Trump vs. The Leviathan, you’ll learn:
· how a small group in D.C. has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost;
· how Trump is beating “The Resistance;”
· how globalism is on its way out, replaced by a government that serves its people;
· why the Russian “collusion” story is a hoax;
· about the four crucial pillars of Trump’s plan: 1) Americans are dreamers, too; 2) America First foreign policy; 3) pro-worker trade and economic policy; and 4) draining the swamp;
· how America is already benefiting from the Trump administration’s many accomplishments: low unemployment, a soaring stock market, rising wages, a decline in illegal immigration and the dismantling of Obamacare.
The success of the Trump presidency will be judged in large part on the president’s ability to reduce the size and scope of the deep state. The unelected, unaccountable permanent bureaucratic leviathan that winds itself around the body politic and squeezes its life out must be dismantled if Trump’s legacy is to be a permanent restoration of republican government. Fortunately, his administration is doing just that.
Behind the scenes, President Trump is reducing oppressive regulation, shrinking the deep state, and enlarging the role of the citizen... and reining in what has become the fourth, all-powerful branch of government. There is much yet to be done, but less than two years in, Trump has taken steps to return power to its rightful home - the sovereign American citizen.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Chris Buskirk is the editor and publisher of American Greatness. He is a contributing opinion writer for the New York Times and has written for the Washington Post, The Hill, and other publications. He is a frequent contributor to NPR’s Morning Edition, the PBS Newshour, Hardball, and regularly appears on CNN.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 5:50 AM
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 11:39 AM