"Higgy," his boss whispered in his ear, "the CIA has a top-secret, off-the-books domestic spying operation in which we keep tabs on our most ambitious presidential hopefuls. I want you to do a complete workup on Barack Hussein Obama. Where was he born? Is he a Muslim? Is he a socialist? Who is behind him? What is Obama's real agenda?"
THE OBAMA IDENTITY, the new satirical novel by NY Times best-selling author Edward Klein and Fmr. Congressman John LeBoutillier, follows Higgy and his team as they travel all over the world - from Chicago to Mombasa to Honolulu to Jakarta and St. Petersburg, Russia - as they encounter Birthers and Bushes, Katie Couric and Muslim clerics. Along their hilarious and madcap journey, Higgy and his crack operatives discover startling secrets about the 44th President of the United States - a man some call "The Chosen One" and others refer to as an "Obamanation."
Among the many startling revelations in THE OBAMA IDENTITY:
· What Obama's Kenyan grandmother says about his birthplace;
· How a Muslim imam taught young Obama to apologize for America and bow to foreigners;
· How the Reverend Jeremiah Wright taught Obama to use the TelePrompTer;
· What happened to the videotapes showing Obama high-fiving the Reverend Wright after one of his anti-American sermons;
· How financier George Soros brought about the collapse of the American economy to help elect Obama;
· Why Obama blames everything on George W. Bush except Katie Couric's dismal ratings; and
· Who came up with the idea of carving Obama's face on Mount Rushmore right next to Abe Lincoln's.
THE OBAMA IDENTITY mocks all sides in this hilarious takedown of the political world and its incompetent, coddling media.
VanityFair.com will run an excerpt from THE OBAMA IDENTITY on September 27.
Read Page Six. Watch the trailer here.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Edward Klein has had seven New York Times Bestsellers, including The Kennedy Curse and The Truth About Hillary. He is the former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. He frequently contributes to Vanity Fair and Parade. Klein received a master's degree from the Columbia School of Journalism.
John LeBoutillier authored Harvard Hates America, was then elected to Congress and is now a Newsmax.com columnist. His writings have appeared in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Daily News and New York Post. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard College and received his MBA from the Harvard Business School. John is a frequent guest on radio and TV.