Monday, April 30, 2018
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 9:49 AM
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
The Black Book of the American Left
Volume IX: Ruling Ideas
By David Horowitz
New York Times best-selling author David Horowitz's new book is Ruling Ideas, Volume IX of The Black Book of the American Left, a multi-volume collection of his conservative writings that is the most ambitious effort ever undertaken to define the Left and its agenda. The Black Book of the American Left collects all of Horowitz's writings over the last thirty years - at once a sharp incision to the heart of the Left's agenda; an exploration of routes conservatives might take in response to its permanent assault on America's values and power; and a unique trip log showing the evolving intellectual journey of one of our bravest and most original thinkers.
The previous eight volumes have explored the battlegrounds - the university, racial relations, popular culture, etc. - where the left attempts to "radically transform" America. This ninth and final volume of The Black Book of the American Left is a summary look at the ideas in the bone marrow of the left, the ideas that give it momentum and make this war against America a forever war.
Chief among them is the notion that “equality” must be created by any means necessary. But because disparities and disproportions of talent, intelligence and physical ability are so intrinsic and so basic to the entire human enterprise, creating “equality” requires the violence of social engineering, which is why the utopias of the Left always turn out to be killing fields. The demands for “social justice” by today’s progressives are another version of the demands for equality by yesterday’s Marxist Leninists. Both produce the destruction of human freedom.
Horowitz’s understanding that the agenda of the Left is to wage war against freedom - especially the freedom of individuals to resist its social redeemers and their malign plans - is what led David Horowitz to devote the last forty years of his life - and all nine volumes of The Black Book of the American Left - to opposing this destructive cause.
In Ruling Ideas, you will learn about:
· The fate of the Marxist idea
· Slavery and the modern reparations movement
· America’s second Civil War, “People of Color” and Black Lives Matter
· Identity politics - the antithesis of the American idea
· The irrational treatment of President Trump by the Democrats
· David’s relationship with Christopher Hitchens
We encourage our readers to visit BlackBookOfTheAmericanLeft.com, which features Horowitz’s introductions to Volumes 1-8 of this 10-volume series, along with their tables of contents, reviews and interviews with the author. (Order HERE.)
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 8:52 AM
Monday, April 2, 2018
The Trump White House
Changing the Rules of the Game
Includes an Exclusive Interview with President Trump
By New York Times Best-selling Author Ronald Kessler
The Unvarnished and Unbiased Inside Story of President Donald Trump and His White House
Based on exclusive interviews with President Trump and his staff, THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE: Changing the Rules of the Game, by Ronald Kessler, tells the real story of what Donald Trump is like, who influences him, how he makes decisions, what he says about the people around him, and how he operates when the television lights go off, while portraying the inside story of the successes that have already brought solid results as well as the stumbles that have turned off even longtime supporters and undercut his agenda.
THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE is the book Trump's fans have been waiting for. The book is unique because it is the only overall favorable book on Trump and his presidency. At the same time, the book is an honest journalistic effort with negative items and inside tidbits that will keep both sides turning the pages.
THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE reveals:
- Trump aides Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner have been responsible for Trump’s most disastrous decisions. Trump is aware that his daughter and son-in-law are problems and has hinted to them that they should go back to New York. Seeing Jared on TV, Trump said, “Look at Jared, he looks like a little boy, like a child.”
- First Lady Melania Trump has a tremendous impact on policy and strategy. She sits in on meetings and is widely admired by aides for her judgment. Trump’s butler attested that “Melania rules the roost.”
- Kellyanne Conway is the number one White House leaker.
- Trump’s Secret Service director Randolph “Tex” Alles proposed withdrawing protection from some family members and aides to save money. Horrified White House staffers shot down the idea.
- Trump has told friends that billionaires are constantly asking him to fix them up with longtime Communications Director Hope Hicks, a former model, but he says he refuses.
- Trump calls certain reporters directly, feeding them stories attributed to “a senior White House official,” creating the impression that the White House leaks even more than it already does.
Never before has an American president had so much impact on the country and the world in so short a time as Donald Trump. Yet no president has stirred so much controversy, dominating media coverage and conversation both pro and con. Yet for all the media coverage, Trump remains a cipher.
Months after Trump took office, consumer confidence hit a seventeen-year high, unemployment plummeted to the lowest level in seventeen years, and the stock market zoomed to repeated record highs.
At the same time, ISIS was nearly defeated, Arab countries banded together to stop financing terrorists and promoting radical Islamic ideology, and Trump’s decision to send missiles into Syria because of its use of chemical weapons and his strident warnings to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un made it clear to adversaries that they take on the United States at their peril.
Ronald Kessler has known Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for two decades and understands him better than any other journalist. The book includes an exclusive interview with The President - the only interview he says he has given or will give for a book as president.
Complete with color photographs, THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE is filled with anecdotes that flesh out the human being that is Donald Trump: his generosity, his tirades, his contrition... as he displays the tough, rough exterior and hides his soft emotional side. Crammed with media-grabbing revelations, THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE is the inside story that answers the question: Who is Donald Trump?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: RONALD KESSLER is the New York Times bestselling author of The First Family Detail, The Secrets of the FBI, In the President’s Secret Service, and The CIA at War. A former Wall Street Journal and Washington Post investigative reporter, Kessler has won eighteen journalism awards, including two George Polk Awards - one for national reporting and one for community service. He was named a Washingtonian of the Year by Washingtonian magazine.
Posted by Sandy Frazier at 8:34 AM