ACT FOR AMERICA ANNOUNCES “AMERICA FIRST RALLY” IN CITIES ACROSS AMERICA ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
America’s largest National Security Grassroots Organization Members Will Show their Support for Common Sense National Defense
ACT for America announces a nationwide series of "America First” rallies to be held in cities across America on Saturday, September 9, 2017. These events will be held in memory of those who were lost in the worst terrorist attack targeting American civilians in our history, and to promote our agenda of common sense "America First" security policies proposed by President Trump, which prioritize real protection over political correctness, and celebrate American exceptionalism.
“Our nation made a vow after 9/11/2001 to "Never Forget," but remembrance, while a necessary debt, is not a sufficient one. We as Americans must also raise our voices when our nation remains vulnerable to recurring threats,” says Brigitte Gabriel, founder of ACT for America. These rallies will call for support of President Trump’s common-sense America First security policies and those aligned with it. These include:
- To secure our borders from threats to our safety;
- To defeat ISIS, Al Qaeda, and affiliates;
- To designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization;
- To ensure proper and effective vetting of refugees for the protection of all Americans; and
- To respect law and order, our police, our military and those who put their lives on the line for us each day.