- Why has China outperformed Russia, India, and all other developing countries and what does that tell us about what we should expect from China in the future?
- How is China likely to react to a more protectionist America?
- How much of a security and military threat will China become?
- Why nation-building in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't work;
- Why the Arab Spring didn't produce much democracy;
- Why America is having trouble spreading democracy;
- Why China is actually more democratic than India; and
- Why our immigration policy needs to take culture into account.
About the Author: Daniel R. Joseph is an author, filmmaker, and consultant who helps companies do business internationally and who is passionate about educating people as to how countries really develop and the crucial role played by culture. Currently founder of consulting firm The China Learning Curve, Dan lived in China for more than 10 years and has a very broad business background. Dan has written two books on China.