Monday, January 23, 2012

SandyPR.com Celebrates 5 Years

I'm so thrilled to be celebrating my 5 year anniversary since going freelance with SandyPR.com.  And with the addition of SandyPundits.com, my business is growing like crazy and becoming quite a success with the pundits, authors and political and financial bloggers.  I've been privileged to be able to work with only the best in the business and I truly admire each and every one of my clients.  They place an enormous amount of faith in me representing them to the world of talk radio and I'm so excited to have been able to build a wonderful relationship with hosts and producers all over America since 1998.

It's a thrilling time in the world of technology and the Internet has given me so many opportunities to flourish as a publicist... and I still haven't had to advertise!  It's been all word of mouth and I thank my wonderful clients for spreading the word about my services.  I am happy to still be able to offer the lowest subscription rates while providing a quality service which helps my clients' careers onward and upward toward the success they so deserve, and radio tours for the best authors who are sent to me by the biggest and best publishers in Manhattan.  Here's to 5 more years!! --Sandy

No comments: